jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Reflexiones . 6 . Which way I ought to go from here?


Alice and the Cat. Lewis Carroll. Alicia y el Gato.

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

Alicia: Podría decirme, por favor, qué camino he de seguir desde aquí?
El Gato: Eso depende en buena medida del lugar adonde quieras ir.
Alicia: No me importa mucho adónde.
El Gato: Entonces no importa por donde vayas.
Alicia: ... siempre que llegue a alguna parte.
El Gato: ¡Oh, siempre llegaras a alguna parte, sí caminas lo suficiente!

1 comentario:

Avtoprokat dijo...

Great little post. It must be amazing down there.